The Practice Intro Video through DentalMatrix is meant to provide a professional and personal way for you to connect with your dental patients online. The video is meant to attract and draw in potential patients causing them to connect with you and take that next action step to contact your office for a consultation or appointment.
Below are some details explaining what is included in the video shoot and editing process so that you have proper expectations for this process.
Your Practice Intro Video will include:
- A professional 60 second video ad with the following goals:
o To provide a fast-paced and upbeat yet brief intro to the office
o To showcase your personality and professionalism
o To generate new patients using our custom lead generating player
- Video footage is captured on-location by single videographer (up to 1.5 hours)
- Royalty-free music chosen by the client will be used
- Assistance in preparing a professionally-written script
- Use of a professionally-recorded voiceover
- Text/graphics throughout video as needed
- A chance for a video review/change during the editing process
- Two final video versions
o One copy for use on your website and/or YouTube
o One with an alternate ending for your Facebook business page